** PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SECTION FOR FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTION & OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS, ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO PETS**
Our Terms & Conditions, Property Rules and the City of Busselton CODE OF CONDUCT for Holiday Homes all form part of any booking.
This quality, spacious townhouse will provide everything and more for your Down South vacation. Located at the doorstep to a wonderful grassy parkland with family BBQ areas, children's adventure ground and beach gym equipment.
****We also manage the replica unit next door if you would like to enquire for large groups availability (units together sleep 16 total)****
Sprawling ocean and canal views from the upstairs living areas & balcony provide a stunning, calming artwork to admire. You can see our iconic Busselton Jetty from the balcony and watch the boats come & go from the main canal entrance.
Come for your Honeymoon or enjoy with friends and family.... this apartment provides something for everyone.
This property is fully reverse cycle air conditioned throughout.
The unit consists of 3 downstairs bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with toilets. Both Queen bedrooms have access to a bathroom plus private entry to the downstairs courtyard with views out to the water.
There is also a small fenced lawn area downstairs for small dogs to enjoy. Come back from the beach or park and wash off your feet in the outside shower.
Upstairs you will find the open living room, dining and kitchen. Everything is here including large TV, DVD player, fully self-contained kitchen inclusive of dishwasher.
The balcony has a small BBQ and table & chairs where you can sit & enjoy watching dolphins, birds and boats.
Also upstairs is the laundry with combined washer/dryer, large storage cupboard and a third separate toilet.
At the top of the stairs there is also another lounge space suitable for the kids to play games and watch DVD's. This room has a smaller TV, DVD player and views of canals.
Parking is provided in the large car park area 20m from the front door. No problems to also bring a boat or trailer which can be parked at this carpark or arranged at the Marina.
You can walk to the Marina and THE DECK Bar & Restaurant..... Bike ride along the pathways into town or the Jetty. The possibilities to explore are endless.
Bedroom 1 - QUEEN
Bedroom 2 - QUEEN
Bedroom 3 - 2 x BUNK BEDS (4 x singles)
-The CLEANING FEE CHARGE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Full Bath Linens included for the advertised amount of occupants
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
* Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see note below for Starter Essentials information)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- Maximum number of occupants advertised cannot be exceeded at any time.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum with no disturbance to neighbors. No noise is permitted after 10pm.
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry if you intend for your dog to come. There are strict guidelines in place for pets in Holiday Homes. They cannot be left unattended at the property at any time. Strictly outside pets only unless otherwise agreed in writing with us.
LAGOON SUNSET (RIGHT SIDE)
Credit cards accepted, Children welcome, Pets allowed only after arrangement and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Parking & facilities
Private Garden, Shared Playground, Parking included and Parking lot
DVD-Player and TV (Antenna)
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning and Central heating
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set and Bed linen
Credit cards accepted
Pets allowed only after arrangement
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 02:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.