- SQM 1
BOWERBIRD NEST is a comfortable beachside home located just a short stroll from the beautiful sandy beaches of Busselton and a short drive from some of the most incredible South West beaches and wineries.
Entry into this property takes you to a neat kitchen that contains all the cooking equipment you will need to make your stay comfortable. This space also opens into an eight seater dining table and lounge area. Both the kitchen and dining area can be heated or cooled with a reverse cycle split system unit.
Venture down the hallway to the very roomy lounge space with a large flat screen television, DVD player and a second reverse cycle heating/cooling unit. There is also a wood fire for Winter months.
Also located down the hallway is a fully serviceable laundry/toilet with a bathroom next door. The bathroom is equipped with a large bench, bath and shower.
At the end of the hallway there are three large bedrooms. The first two bedrooms both have queen beds and the last bedroom has two sets of bunks. Each room is equipped with ceiling fans for the warmer summer nights.
Outdoors offers a large entertaining area with a BBQ and a fully secured grassed backyard space. There is also a shed located at the property with a ping pong table and foosball table.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Bowerbird Nest has a common gate with another property, Bowerbird View. Guests can enquire to stay in both properties and have access through the common gate - enabling direct access to the beach. Otherwise the guest gate will be locked.
Bedroom 1 - QUEEN BED
Bedroom 2 - QUEEN BED
Bedroom 3 - 2 x BUNKS
-The SERVICE FEE/CLEANING CHARGE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Full Bath Linens (for bookings taken from 26th March, 2021)
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
* Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry if your dog is an indoor pet as this needs to be negotiated and agreed in writing
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Electric heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryEssentials, Shower, Towel-set, Bath
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymFoosball, Ping-Pong-Table
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden
MANSON STREET , Busselton, 6280, Australia
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.