- SQM 1
Come one, come all - family holidays are made easy in this relaxed beach house in a quiet area of Busselton only a short stroll to the beach, Broadwater shopping centre, Stilts bar & Cafe. Also just minutes drive from Busselton city center & the Jetty or 15 minutes to Dunsborough/Yallingup/Eagle Bay.
Use the bikes provided to ride along our expansive beach pathways to explore & take in the beautiful coast.
The location could not be any more convenient!
Enter and you will be instantly relaxed with the beachy feel of this home. The comfortable living area has a TV and DVD player and leads down to the 3 minor bedrooms, laundry, separate toilet & main bathroom with a shower & separate bath.
The master suite is accessed off the deck area and has a private ensuite with large shower & toilet.
There are ceiling fans located in 2 of the bedrooms. The lounge room offers a gas heater. There is also a pedestal fan in the home and 2 portable electric heaters.
You can look out over the deck & backyard from the modern kitchen which is fully equipped for family meals and has a dishwasher for ease of washing up. There is a Nespresso Delonghi coffee machine for guest use but you will need to bring your own pods.
Outside offers a huge deck with bar fridge and prep bench plus a family size BBQ. Watch the kids play on the lawn & they also have plenty of room to ride/scoot around on the driveways. The dog will enjoy lazing around too in the large secure yard.
On the deck there is a heated outdoor spa (fenced), perfect for relaxing after a hard day at the beach or watching the rain fall outside on a chilly Winters night.
There are bikes, totem tennis, cricket equipment, dart board, beach toys & balls, beach tubes here - all for guest use!!
This home really has it all!!
BEDROOM 1 (master) Queen
BEDROOM 2 Queen
BEDROOM 3 Queen
BEDROOM 4 2 x sets of single bunk beds (so 4 singles)
** PLEASE NOTE - this property has very sensitive neighbours with regards to noise, large groups, distressed / barking dogs. Please consider alternative accommodation if the property rules and conditions won't be adhered to. There is also a strict 3 car maximum at this property.
-The CLEANING CHARGE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
* 2 x Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 3 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCeiling fans, Heating available
EntertainmentDVD-Player, TV (Antenna), Games / Toys
SanitaryEssentials, Shower, Hot Tub, Bath
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
OutsideGas BBQ, Bicycles, Private Garden
Armstrong Road , Busselton, 6280, Australia
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.