** PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SECTION FOR FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTION & OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS, ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO PETS**
Our Terms & Conditions, Property Rules and the City of Busselton CODE OF CONDUCT for Holiday Homes all form part of any booking.
Step inside this beautifully renovated property and you feel instantly at 'home away from home'.
Beach Retreat is located in the heart of Busselton, within walking distance to the shops, cafe's, restaurants, bars, Jetty, new skate park and of course the beach!! Ditch the car and bring your bikes, it is all too easy.
Inside the home there is a large living area with TV and DVD player. Leading in to the dining area and kitchen which is all fully renovated with new appliances and fixtures inclusive of a dishwasher. Everything you need for a comfortable stay is at your fingertips.
A king bedroom, queen bedroom and main bathroom (with toilet) complete the front section of the home.
All the main living area and main bedrooms have ducted reverse cycle air con for cooling & heating. There are also ceiling fans in the King & Queen sized bedrooms.
Leading into the back of the home there is an area with a second fridge/freezer, essential for a large group on holidays with all the extra food & drinks! Then off this area is the third bedroom with bunk bed (with it's own reverse cycle air con unit) and on the other side is the second bathroom & laundry with a large shower space and separate toilet.
Make your way outside and you are greeted by a huge paved patio, undercover from the elements and perfect for relaxing. Choose between table seating or the more casual lounge space, there is room for everyone. No need to go back inside for provisions as there is a small fridge, preparation bench and sink outside as well as the BBQ.
Off the patio area there is another bedroom with a Queen bed and bunk bed. This room is detached from the main house - has it's own TV & reverse cycle air con unit.
The backyard is large and fully enclosed for the kids. There is plenty of parking for cars and a boat.
Master Bedroom - KING
Second Bedroom - QUEEN
Third Bedroom - BUNK BED (2 x singles)
Fourth Bedroom (detached from main house) - QUEEN BED, BUNK BED (2 x singles)
-The SERVICE FEE CHARGE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Full Bath Linens included for the advertised amount of occupants
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
* Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see note below for Starter Essentials information)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- Maximum number of occupants advertised cannot be exceeded at any time.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum with no disturbance to neighbors. No noise is permitted after 10pm.
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry if you intend for your dog to come. There are strict guidelines in place for pets in Holiday Homes. They cannot be left unattended at the property at any time. Strictly outside pets only unless otherwise agreed in writing with us.
Wireless Broadband Internet
MASTER KING BEDROOM
Credit cards accepted, Children welcome, Pets allowed only after arrangement and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Parking & facilities
Private Garden, Parking available and Parking included
DVD-Player and TV (Antenna)
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Central heating and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Iron & Board, Washing machine, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set and Bed linen
Credit cards accepted
Pets allowed only after arrangement
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 02:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.