- SQM 1
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is located in a small quiet complex and provides an affordable escape for a quick weekend getaway or extended down south stay.
Dunsborough beach is only a couple of minutes stroll away plus the Dunsborough town centre is only a 5-10 minute walk.
Walk or ride along the easily accessible bike paths along the beach or into town to explore the beautiful boutiques and indulge at local restaurants.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and neat furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has an electric oven as well as a large microwave.
Wifi is available.
The living area offers comfortable lounge seating, TV, DVD player and reverse cycle air conditioning. Pedestal fans available in bedrooms.
There is also a second TV set up in the master bedroom.
There is an enclosed grassed backyard for young kids to stretch out while you relax under the outdoor patio.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - 4 x Single Beds (Two sets of bunks)
Parking available for 2 cars.
-The CLEANING CHARGE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
* 2 x Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
**** LEAVERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE ****
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Electric heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna), DVD Movies
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Bath
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden
LECAILLE COURT , Dunsborough, 6281, Australia
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.