- SQM 1
Allure is an architectural masterpiece with remarkable ocean views. Located in one of Dunsborough's best streets, Allure is the ultimate coastal retreat.
'Allure' is the perfect luxury home away from home.
The first level offers three spacious bedrooms, a large bathroom with luxury bath and shower, well equipped laundry and a very stylish lounge area which opens onto a private outdoor entertaining area.
Take the stairs to the second level and you will be greeted with the main living, dining and kitchen area, which opens onto the balcony alfresco and dream outdoor bbq area. The second level also offers a master bedroom with the ultimate resort-style ensuite including his/her areas.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has gas oven and hot plate as well as a large microwave and family sized dishwasher. With Terrazzo flooring, Corian benchtops and outdoor heaters, there is no expense spared in this property.
Enjoy those sunset moments by retreating to the third level where you will find a day bed and outdoor setting with stunning views to the Dunsborough bay.
Behind secure gates, guests will find an outdoor entertaining area and an outdoor shower - perfect for after those ocean swims. There are also 2 x small/children's kayaks for guest use.
BED 1 - Queen Bed (Level 1)
BED 2 - Queen Bed (Level 1)
BED 3 - 2 x King Single (Level 1)
BED 4 - King Bed (Level 2)
-The CLEANING CHARGE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
* 2 x Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- This property has bedding / linen to sleep 8 guests
- No pets allowed
************** NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE ***************
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Playroom, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 2 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Antenna), Games / Toys, Wii Game Console
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden
NICHOLAS COURT , Dunsborough, 6281, Australia
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.