- SQM 1
!!Voted in the TOP 10 holiday homes - Stayz 2021 Holiday Home Awards!!
Located in an exclusive West Busselton location, on a stretch of beach where you can almost step in to the water from your front door!
If you want a seaside holiday then you cannot go past this luxury beachfront paradise.
There is an excellent boat ramp just up the road to put your boat in and the added bonus of a private mooring directly out the front of the home.
Very easy driving distance to Margaret River, Dunsborough, Yallingup, Eagle Bay and of course only minutes drive away from the Busselton Jetty.
A corner store, fish & chip shop, bakery & liquor store are nearby plus all other conveniences just minutes drive away.
This property has recently been renovated. All reviews pre-November 2017 are of the older home.
The crown jewel of this property is the ocean view, which is captured from every living space. The outlook to the water is breathtaking and the sand is only metres away for your enjoyment.
The stunning alfresco area has room for everyone to sit, relax, entertain, dine, watch TV or tend to the indoor BBQ. There is a small fridge and kitchen bench area. The whole area can be closed off on cooler days so you can still enjoy the space & the view whilst being completely inside.
The 12 seater Jacuzzi is set at the front of the home, with a beautiful view out to the water. The room can be enclosed and locked for safety with small kids in the mix.
Moving through the house and into the huge open plan dining and kitchen area where there is also an entertaining / pool table space for guests to enjoy. The kitchen is completely set-up for meal preparation and cooking inclusive of large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster & Nespresso coffee machine.
Upstairs you will find another huge living area with plenty of seating perfect for watching movies or playing a card game. From this level the view is spectacular, especially out on the large balcony where you can see the Busselton Jetty & around the Cape to Dunsborough with ease.
A kitchenette is also provided in the upstairs living area.
There are two kayaks provided at the home for guest use and there is a private mooring directly out in front of the house for your boat.
We ask that guests use the outdoor shower located out the front when coming back from the beach - to wash off the sand & salt. This shower is connected to the hot water supply for your comfort.
Plenty of parking is provided out the back & down the driveway. Enough for 5 cars.
There is also a grass area out back & a small deck where you can sit & watch the kids have game of cricket.
The features of this beautiful beachfront home are too many to describe in detail! We have broken down the basics for you below:
- In total there are 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4 toilets
- Indoor/Outdoor Alfresco area has a TV, large amount of ceiling fans, indoor BBQ, small fridge, bench space for prep and access to the spa room
- 12 seater indoor spa (can be locked)
- Main kitchen/dining/pool table area has a reverse cycle air conditioner
- Downstairs there are 2 x bathrooms. 1 is accessed dually by the master bedroom & from the living area. It has a shower, bath & double vanity. There is also a separate toilet/powder room.
The other bathroom is at the back of the house and has a shower, vanity & toilet.
- The laundry is downstairs with washing machine & dryer
- Upstairs living area has TV & DVD player. Also a kitchenette with sink. This room has air conditioning which provides some other air flow through the upstairs level / bedrooms
- There is a separate toilet/powder room accessed off this living area
BEDDING CONFIGURATION & BATHROOM DETAIL
1. Master Bedroom with Queen Bed. Dual access to the bathroom. Large walk-in-robe and desk area, TV. Outlook over the spa and out on to the ocean.
2. Bunk Room with 2 x single bunk beds, sleeping 4 people in total. Has reverse cycle air conditioning unit
3. Bunk Bed with double on bottom & single on top. Has reverse cycle air conditioning unit
4. Queen Bedroom. Has reverse cycle air conditioning unit
1. Master Bedroom with Queen Bed. Private ensuite & private separate toilet. TV. Ocean View
2. Queen Bedroom. Private ensuite with shower & vanity. Ocean View
3. Queen Bedroom. Private ensuite with shower & vanity
4. Queen Bedroom. Private ensuite with shower & vanity
-The CLEANING CHARGE incurred in the pricing section (bookings taken from from 25/3/21) is for supply of :
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants (12)
* Bath linen hire for the advertised amount of occupants (12) (1 x towel per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom)
* Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
6 Bathroom, 8 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 4 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 6 Queen bed, 5 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Fireplace, Heating available
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna), Games / Toys
SanitaryEssentials, Shower, Towel-set, Bath
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymPool table, Indoor Jacuzzi
OutsideGas BBQ, Canoe/Kayak, Private Garden
GEOGRAPHE BAY ROAD , Busselton, 6280, Australia
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.