- SQF 1
Set on the beachfront in Busselton, within a short bike ride to the CBD Jetty, INTO THE BLUE offers accommodation for up to 10 guests with free WiFi, air conditioning and plenty of parking.
Positioned on the doorstep of Geographe Bay, with sparkling blue, calm waters . Perfect for spending lazy days at the beach. 180 degree views of the ocean through to the iconic Busselton Jetty & beyond. Enjoy a BBQ breakfast under the alfresco area, or cocktails at Sunset.
Bring your bikes and utilise our vast cycle pathways right out front or talk a leisurely walk each morning. There are two boat ramps within a short drive, small IGA, BWS liquor, Fish & Chips, Thai take-away and fuel station just around the corner.
Dunsborough, Yallingup & Eagle Bay and just 25 minutes drive away. Margaret River town centre is 40 minutes drive with plenty of places to stop & explore along the way!
This property strictly does NOT allow pets, sorry.
- Ocean view from alfresco, central living, kitchen & theatre
- Large driveway for parking and the kids to bring their scooters & bikes
- 4 great sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- 2 well appointed bathrooms
- Central living/dining area plus separate theatre room, all overlook the ocean
- Functional modern kitchen with electric oven, gas hot plate, rangehood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Nespresso coffee pod machine
- Reverse cycle, ducted, air-conditioning throughout
- 2 x televisions, DVD Player
- Washing machine & Dryer
- Secure gated backyard
- Cycleway at your front door. Cycle or walk into Busselton's CBD or venture further to Dunsborough or Wonnerup
THIS PROPERTY HAS SENSITIVE NEIGHBORS, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK IF YOU INTEND TO STAY UP LATE AND/OR HAVE LOUD MUSIC PLAYING ETC.
SORRY NO LEAVERS - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
2 x King Single Bunks (4 beds)
2 x King Single Beds
-The CLEANING CHARGE incurred in the pricing section (bookings taken from from 25/3/21) is for supply of :
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants (10)
* Bath linen hire for the advertised amount of occupants (1 x towel per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom)
* Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Bed rugs are provided in the cooler months
- We hire porta-cots & highchairs for $10 per item
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 2 Living room, 2 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 6 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryEssentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.