- SQM 250
This stunning seaside property is the perfect place to relax in comfort and enjoy your adults break-away.
All the region's many sights & offerings are within an easy drive away. Otherwise just stay in to enjoy the beach just across the road, bring bikes to use the accessible bike path to take leisurely rides to the Jetty & CBD.
You can fill your days whilst still getting home in time to take in the beautiful pink sunsets over the water from the expansive top balcony area.
We also manage another very similar home next door. If you have groups wishing to stay together/close-by please enquire.
Downstairs is all the 4 bedrooms, main bathroom with separate toilet, master ensuite bathroom with separate toilet, laundry. Upstairs has the kitchen, meals area, living area with smart TV & bluetooth soundbar, powder room (the home has a total of 3 toilets) and huge balcony area with BBQ and outdoor furniture for both dining & relaxation.
The kitchen is equipped with all essentials to cook & prepare meals plus dishwasher and coffee machine. In the laundry there is a washing machine & dryer.
Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning throughout all bedrooms & entire upstairs areas.
Wifi is available.
Secure parking for 2 cars in the double garage plus a visitors bay outside of the garage.
There is a small IGA, fuel, BWS liquor, Fish & Chips, Thai take-away and hairdresser within walking distance. The Busselton CBD & Jetty precinct are only 5 minutes drive down the road.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION :
NO LEAVERS, PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
-The CLEANING CHARGE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Bedding & bed linen
* Bath Linen (for bookings taken from the 26th March, 2021)
* Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 3 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryEssentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
271 Marine Terrace , Geographe, 6280, Australia
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.