- SQM 1
This beautifully appointed home will suit large groups and is close to the beach, boat ramp, shops and conveniently located within easy driving distance to all the wonderful experiences our region has to offer.
There is now WIFI available (as at 17/8/2020).
This gorgeous new home has been set-up with large groups in mind and has space for everyone.
Outside pets are welcome but please ask us prior to booking with regards to fencing heights as it may not be suitable for medium-large dogs.
The heart of the house is a spacious open plan living area with TV, reverse cycle air conditioning unit plus cosy wood fire place for Winter. The adjoining kitchen offers heaps of bench space, lots of storage, bench seating, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer as well as all the basics you need to cook with whilst on holiday (pots, pans, utensils, microwave, kettle, toaster etc).
To the front of the house sits 3 queen bedrooms, large bathroom with shower, toilet & a double vanity. There is also a second separate toilet with powder vanity in this wing of the house.
To the back of the house sits the laundry, family bathroom with bath, shower & vanity. A separate toilet with powder vanity. An activity room for the kids to play and 1 x queen bedroom, 1 x bunk bedroom with 2 bunks (4 x singles).
The kids activity room will keep them entertained with TV, DVD player, DVD's, games, fooseball soccer table and couch.
All QUEEN bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Outside the living area is an inviting outdoor seating space with bar fridge, kitchen bench/prep area, BBQ and a spa. From this area you can supervise the kids playing outside and enjoy the day.
There are bikes, paddle board & a kayak for guest enjoyment plus other toys & games.
An outdoor shower is provided for washing off after the beach.
The beach and boat ramp are only a minutes drive away. Otherwise a 10 minute walk or very quick bike ride.
There is plenty of parking and a convenient U-shaped front driveway allows for easier access on & off the main road.
BEDROOM 1 - Queen
BEDROOM 2 - Queen
BEDROOM 3 - Queen
BEDROOM 4 - Queen
BEDROOM 5 - 2 x bunk beds (4 x singles total)
-The SERVICE FEE/CLEANING CHARGE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Full Bath Linens (for bookings taken from 26th March, 2021)
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
* Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- Pet Friendly, however outside dogs only. Please ensure prior to booking if your dog is an inside pet as this will require special permission.
2 Bathroom, 5 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 4 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Fireplace, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryShower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryBathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousSmoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymFoosball
OutsideGas BBQ, Bicycles, Canoe/Kayak, Private Garden
345 Bussell Highway , Busselton, 6280, Australia
Located in the South West town of Busselton, DOWNSOUTH GETAWAYS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is an exciting new holiday accommodation management business.
Owned and operated by a duo who bring numerous years of property management and administration skills to the business. Their holiday properties portfolio has a growing collection of properties from luxurious coastal homes, to elegant apartments and townhouses and the quintessential beach cottage. A stellar collection of holiday homes to suit every budget and every need.
The Downsouth Getaways team strongly believe that the personal approach to short-stay accommodation benefits our guests and our property owners. Our team's focus is to provide the utmost professional service to our guests from your inital enquiry to the end of your holiday.
Downsouth Getaways and Property Management ....... your home away from home in Australia's South West.